Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Running on Fumes

So it's been a while....I actually stopped procrastinating...mostly because there was no other option, everything was due at the same time. Last week I had a preliminary draft of my paper due and a philosophy test, it was a joyous time...There is cause for celebration, today is the LAST DAY of my dreaded philosophy course. Besides one last quiz all I have left do to is take my finals.

So all in all this has been a crazy summer filled with sleepless nights of homework and reading. Everyone said I was crazy for taking four classes and I have to say that they were right! Of course no semester would be complete without one bout of illness that threatens to destroy. That happened Monday and Tuesday. It all started Monday morning with really bad stomach cramps, which continued until Tuesday night. Let's just say, it was not fun. I have been living off of one meal a day for the past three days and I have not really been able to eat anything else besides breakfast or lunch. My appetite was gone!

Anyways, that is neither here nor there. With the impending end of the semester there will no doubt be a break in writing on the good 'ol blog, it will be a dry three weeks. All I will be doing is going to work and relaxing as much as possible! This break will hopefully be less stressful than the break in between spring and summer, when I seriously just thought about not coming back to school. I think everyone questions leaving but if you can make it past you sophomore year then you will more than likely graduate. It is hard to believe that in two semesters I will be finished!!

For now I must prepare for my last philosophy class... I am more excited than I can put into words...for real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment